Exclusively available to active HFTP members, this program is designed to help members cultivate leadership skills and build knowledge through a series of learning components and opportunities to access models of leadership within the association and hospitality industry.
Recognition for Completion
Successful completion of the program will result in receiving a completion certificate and digital badge to include with your LinkedIn profile. In addition, you will be recognized at a special reception for participants at the 2022 Annual Convention.
- This is a HFTP members-only program, limited to 100 enrollees. It is free to participate.
- You must apply to participate in the HFTP Leadership Excellence Series prior to the January 2022 information session (Wednesday, January 26, 2022).
- You must commit to a 10-month professional development program.
- You must attend and complete six of the offered sessions.
Excellence in Leadership Lecture Series
Special lectures presented by hospitality leaders
Leadership Book Club
Reading selected books on leadership and facilitated virtual Hangout discussions
Current Leadership Topic Webinars
Virtual education opportunities on hot topics in leadership
Leadership Ideas Exchange Sessions
Written response submissions with facilitated follow-up exchanges designed to brainstorm ideas on specific industry issues
Program Welcome and Orientation
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
10:30 a.m. CST
1st Topic Webinar
Thursday, February 17, 2022
2:00 p.m. CST
Topic: Millennial Mindset and its Relationship to Both Hospitality and the Great Resignation
Speaker: Cara Silletto, MBA, CSP
Moderator: Josh Bergen, CHAE, CHTP
1st Lecture Series: Thursday, March 24, 2022
1st Book Club: Thursday, April 21, 2022
1st Exchange Idea: Thursday, May 26, 2022
2nd Lecture Series: June 2022 during HITEC Orlando
2nd Book Club: Thursday, July 21, 2022
2nd Exchange Idea: Thursday, August 25, 2022
Recogntion Reception: September 2022 during the HFTP Annual Convention
Enroll to Participate
- Login to your HFTP user account. (You must be logged in on the HFTP website to access the registration option.)
- Click here to complete the registration process.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.